AW1 4.17% 11.5¢ american west metals limited

Visuals in base metals are indicative of grade. If you have any...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Visuals in base metals are indicative of grade. If you have any remote contextual understanding of base metal deposit/s you should know this.

Any graduate geo 6 months experience could tell you what a nickel, copper, zinc/lead sulphide sample will grade with a decent degree of accuracy (70-90%)

The only way this falls on assays is:

Market has taken headline intercept (Visual) and not referenced the geological logging)

Essentially the headline intercept sounds better than what the logging states however it is not "wrong" as there is chalcocite seen over x amount of meters, however 1/2-1/3 of the stated headline intercept will be considered very high grade. As i said in previous posts, if the market is expecting broad widths at 1-3% they will be dissapointed, however if the market is expecting broad low-grade copper with extremely high-grade narrower, good mining widths. The price will jump and/or stay the same.

Considering how long the infomation has been in the public domain, you would assume the market is aware of the logging and how the grade will be distrubted.

I would also argue a lot of the price movement is attributed toward the belt-scale confirmation and the demonstrating similarities to kamoa kakula (think Nova-Bollinger of Sirius demonstrating similarities to voiseys bay).

Factors such as field season downtime might make create short term volatility in the SP, do not conflate market impatience to whingers like you think they're correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $59.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $50.95K 435.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1566234 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 190972 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.