MFS mfs limited

ha ha...come on Athyrio....you and Alpha were stating MFS is...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    ha ha...come on Athyrio....you and Alpha were stating MFS is nothing without Peacock.....he command respect.

Do you guys really think that now?

Alhpha is real upset that Peacock is leaving MFS and thinks Scott is hopeless.

Maybe Alpha = Peacock.....he sure wasn't doing much at MFS, maybe he is a hotcopper member.

Anyway....Ahtyrio. I have said all along MFS will turn this around....not with the old board, but the new team looks ok.

I think Craig White will get it together but he certainly is looking like a drongo trying to blame 2 analysts for the calls to dump MFS like that.

Maybe it was a bit harsh of the analysts...maybe the fall was over done.

The good thing however is that MFS was forced to open their books for everyone to see.....we haven't seen them yet but we have a small glimps of how highly geared they were....and in the sub prime market..thats no good.

However, some changes have occured already. Stella sold (too cheaply)...but sold and debt has come down. Some other monies have come in, some redundancies, a name change.

I would be putting a lot of faith in Chris Scott from here on in.

He is not the saviour of the world but a great businessman and someone you really want taking control of a bad business situation.

A very boring few weeks on the MFS front I reckon.

They said the results would come now...but now they say another month.

With Scott in there I would guess that it will only be another month as being on the board for 8 days now, he will be breathing heavy down the necks of the financial guys to get their job done and get it right.

Also...the business review was meant to be complete....but another month for that too.

On the review, thats where I am suspicious.

I honestly think Korda trying to stretch this out to get more fees out of MFS but again, Scott will be busting some balls from here on in.

You heard from the EGM....he could go back to Singapore and "get a big fat job"...but he said "I am here because I believe in MFS and I also want to restore shareholder value for himself and all other shareholders".

Now....just a waiting game.

Sit in the back of the bus and wait....just wait.

Not a problem though....me and Newy will keep you guys organised.

Looks like Alpha also is up for a good stoush with me so we'll see what we can get out of MFS Hotcopperites in terms of entertainment in April.

Stay Tuned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.