POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

post-finance re-rating valuations, page-3

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Hi captainjohn,

Yes, I gather there's quite a few that have ridden this down from much higher prices and I can understand their dissapointment if this is the case.

I don't know though that the company would be publishing false figures though as this would surely open them up to serious ramifications.

To get some 'comfort' with the valuation; some of the numbers I've used in are external to the company(Ni price, required rate of return, etc). Others such as COP can be benchmarked against comparable companies across the sector.

I agree 13c to 30c would require a lot, but as I understand it the Company has good grades (if we accept their formal ASX announcements), has all permitting completed and is now just waiting for the cheque book to pay for plant construction so we can start producing.

I'm backing Twiggy on his track record of obtaining finance and would expect based on the metrics I posted originally that if/when we get the $200m, the SP will rapidly head north of 25/30c, eventually closing in on 50c+ as we near production (perhaps even earlier and/or higher when those recent assay results are incorporated into the reserve/resource figures).

All IMO and not financial advice.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $16.08K 4.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 66704834 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 46233176 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.