CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Hi Septa,Thanks for passing that on and a big thumbs up from me...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Septa,

Thanks for passing that on and a big thumbs up from me for Mihal's information.

However I recently sold down 75% of my holdings at just above 5 cents and the main reason behind this move was that even though CCC have come out with a number of good announcements we are still seeing zero interest from any big players.

I understand there are some firms out there that may not touch companies that are under a certain monetary value or market cap but to have no interest at all from any company after all these announcements I find to be a little disturbing...

What would allay most of my fears and place me back into ccc would be a large player or several large players stepping up to the plate and buying a nice chunk of ccc shares... personally, I believe this would help to instill a lot of confidence back into this share and also help to reduce a lot of the loose stock that appears to being "played" with.

Dont get me wrong, I really cant fault ccc with what they have achieved in such a short time frame and also who they have managed to bring in to help run the show ( eg Don Turvey ) but I just cant seem shake that lingering feeling of doubt when CCC cant seem to find a player to take up a decent size position based on their future prospects.

Although, some of this lack of interest could possibly be attributed to the South African sovereign risk, current market/world economic conditions and professional money sitting on the sidelines in regards to spec / developing companies hence why i have retained a 25% holding.

Anyway, there's probably a good chance that sometime in the near future we will all be looking back at some of these ccc threads and laughing at why we were so sceptical...

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.