LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

post g.f.c 40 bagger or 4,000% gain, page-9

1. 325 Posts.
    It may just turn out that fnt is the jewel in PNG's crown:). As our "PM said anything is possible"! I am personally very happy to be where we are, But IMHO I believe that fnt have been building the aircraft for the past two years and at this stage (despite the massive increase in sp) we have only rolled out to the end of the runway. I remain strapped in and await the massive surge as we take off into the blue skies! Heck, I could well be wrong, but too date fnt has excellent management, excellent tenements, incredible potential, extremely strong shareholder support, a fanatastic joint venture with arguably the best partner in PNG and more than a dose of old Irish luck;) What else do you want? A written guarantee ( be worth as much as a political promise!)?. I do not know about anyone else's motivation for trading or investing in this stock, speaking personally I needed it to be a life changer. It already has been, yet I believe it will continue to amaze the shareholders and doomsayers alike!
    Heres luck to you all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.80K 5.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 74012014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5580822 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.