FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

post in german forum, page-2

1. 587 Posts.
    Try this

Good morning,
    I called FM and was put through to the Public Relation Manager Neil. Even if he did not make me very detailed information / could, he could at least reassure me very much. When I asked him if I should be worried, or something negative to be expected w? re he said no. I then asked something about the "bush" around, for example, wof? r because a Capital increase? increase was necessary if FM has no debt, so far from the cash flow from operating costs well done and incidentally makes profits. He said also very articulate, but fl? regularly and logically, there? but you very well from the development of FM and Ver? can see publication of news in the last 6-8 months, as is FM and positioned in terms of new fields / mines. While not raised by me to be, he suggested in an aside, there? the sensational expectations of TI due to the current tests into play. On details of a Capital increase? hung he then referred me to the expected release on Wednesday. From the tone and the conversation? chsf? Channel (which nat? of course his job as a PR man), I take f? r me an exciting anticipation of positive events. Wof? r is the Capital increase? hung necessary I will now come to me. Yours Gr? en

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.