CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

"Wow Mihal.Thanks for the update. Goes to show that when you...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    "Wow Mihal.
    Thanks for the update. Goes to show that when you talk directly to the source, you get quality information and not the speculation that has been circulating around these threads lately. Thanks for all your efforts on behalf of everyone.
    Gefi"

The only bis of speculation I could find on that list from the last couple of days' still seems to be unanswered from what Mihal has posted.

e.g.
    "I have asked JB to clarify if additional debt funding is needed to cover Penumbra."

And in regards to further aquisitions which add pressure on debt funding/capital raising.

It should be remembered that at the end of the day much of what is speculated can't be answered by JB in a personal email as it is commerically sensitive. i.e. a capital raising, joint ventures, offtake agreements, new deals, etc.

JB is just there to clarify or give information that is general in nature. He is purposely being non specific with his answers.

e.g.
    "Conti would be neglecting their responsibilities if they were not to pursue opportunities such as these. If any assets fit the Conti business model, then they are worth considering."

This go's without saying.

########

In my opinion, for an aquisition to be worth while it would need to be one hell of a deal OR be contiguous with the development of near term projects/producing mines. i.e. be located very close to Vlak/Penumbra/DWC. Concessions could probably be given to producing mines also. Otherwise we just don't need the extra risk now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.