SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Post launch SP, page-10

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    It amazes me how some people on the SAS threads continue to talk down the company and are now stating the share price dropping today is now getting closer to reflecting the true value of the company. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but SAS has now successfully completed what I would consider the riskiest milestone they had - ie successfully getting the nano satellites into space. Sure the Indian space team had a 100% success rate in the last 20+ years but the fact remains that if the launch was unsuccessful it would have put SAS back 6 months, removed their first mover time advantage and opened them up to potential competition before they established themselves. The importance of this successful launch can not and should not be understated.

Imo the big players are pushing high volumes through at lower prices to create panic so they can buy cheap shares and profit significantly at the expense of other shareholders.

My advice to all is to sit tight on your shares and ignore the short term price manipulation as the share price will soon go up once the test period is complete and revenue and formal contracts start getting locked in.

All the high risk hurdles have been overcome with just the space testing to be completed but as SAS has already fully tested their system I'm expecting this to go through smoothly as these guys know what they are doing.

Keep cool and ignore the down rampers as they want to buy cheap. Otherwise why would they waste their time following and commenting on SAS. If they don't believe why hang around?

Cheers SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.