PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Just returned from o/s yesterday and am catching up with all...

1. 2,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    Just returned from o/s yesterday and am catching up with all things pdy/agu.

Well 99plonko, certainly a change of heart..... Done some research have we??? Good to see a more positive tone. There is a lot of doom and gloom in the world markets at the moment and pdy/agu have a 'potentially' good story so we should be both positive, and patient.

Re the merger, yes agu holders are waiting on the 'Scheme of Arrangement' book which should include an independent assessment as to whether the valuation (ie 3 for 1) is fair. Timing around a jorc announcement re dso might be handy......

I believe post merger there has been mention of a share consolidation, with no numbers mentioned, so this should resolve the 'no of shares' on issue problem.

Then its just a case of waiting to hear what happens re Oakajee.

I note there was no mention of Mt Padbury in this weeks announcement. There were access issues for drilling so I wonder whether this has been put on hold to concentrate on Telecom Hill and save cash (or at least devote cash to more easily accessable and productive tasks). The last brr interview mentioned they were out on quadbikes scouting for more rock samples with xrf. Will be interesting to hear how this has gone/going. They still have a lot of ground to cover.....

Cheers,
    Mac

Please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.