PDN 0.79% $11.43 paladin energy ltd

Thanks for that informative post Westsurf.I think the most...

1. 257 Posts.
    Thanks for that informative post Westsurf.
    I think the most pertinent extract to take out of the article was:

Even the founder of Greenpeace now publicly supports nuclear power. On April 16, 2006, Patrick Moore publicly endorsed nuclear power in the Washington Post. He stated, “Thirty years on, my views have changed, and the rest of the environmental movement needs to update its views, too, because nuclear energy may just be the energy source that can save our planet from another possible disaster: catastrophic climate change.”

"The simple fact of the matter is, those who are educated understand the benefits of nuclear power, which is part of the reason for the global surge in demand. There are some credulous minds who cannot possibly comprehend the fact that technology has made nuclear a safe, carbon free, low cost energy source, but that will never change.

I shudder when I hear public outcry about nuclear waste… Most people don’t even know that the byproduct from coal-energy plants “fly ash”, otherwise known as “coal ash” is 100 times more radioactive than that of waste from nuclear plants. And coal energy plants are extremely plentiful in America, almost right smack dab in the backyards of many citizens"

All bodes well for PDN & other uranium producers.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.43
Change
0.090(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $3.417B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.35 $11.58 $11.16 $24.03M 2.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164 $11.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.45 6746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.