SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I saw a post earlier today on HC mentioning a tipping...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I saw a post earlier today on HC mentioning a tipping competition between journalists re ISX and other companies.  I would need more time to find it again or post it here and also I would need to have the poster's permission to re-post or refer to the link.

I would suggest anyone who has seen any online or printed SMH or AFR or Age online article re ISX during the past week - on twitter or printed or otherwise ---- post it here in this thread.  Link (if non-copyright) or reference - title/author/date/time.

Then we can all view and perhaps we can then send the contents of this thread to ASIC and ASX for further investigation.  Or keep for our own record.

There are a few recent HC posters who 'warrant suspicion' in my view.  One has been a bit more silent today after posting yet another 'skewed' SMH article late yesterday.  Maybe we should list some of the recent trolls also---as their ISP addresses will be made available to ASIC if warranted and as/if appropriate.

Don't forget ---a journalist (any journalist or wannabe journalist) can have an anonymous HC identity and easily 'filch' from HC or any other social media site.  Filching is pilfering or stealing or repeating something in an indirect or casual way e.g. paraphrasing or borrowing from other journalists and/or using content (often not researched or substantiated or factual) posted on social media sites.  Sad that this is what may be, or is, occurring for our contract newspaper reporters in Australia but does explain in part their desperation to be published.  Not published, they are not paid.  If not paid and not employed, do they then become trolls???

In the past, we never would have believed or expected to receive such a low standard of journalism from many of our national newspapers.  Nine Entertainment now owns SMH and AFR and since ownership, have demonstrated that they do not care re the lowering of the standard of their papers' journalism; also don't appear to care that there is a lack of research or verification before publishing.  What is the motive for this lack of concern re the integrity of journalism?  Integrity and ethics in journalism is still a mandatory course component for journalism students enrolled in tertiary institutions.

As we have witnessed this past week, AFR and SMH are not demonstrating 'standards in journalism'.  They just want clicks, downloads, publicity - that is all they have been seeking.  They haven't researched or provided any credible or well articulated or well researched or balanced or intelligent reporting.  Hence, question the motive.  Is it the tipping competition?  Or endorsing a company they think will rival ISX?  At this stage, there is definitely no company to out-rival ISX.   What was the motive for their ill-informed, 'skewed' and manipulatively worded 'down-ramps'?

It is not acceptable that this is allowed given the impact it has had on not only ISX, but other ASX listed companies and shareholders (retail and others).  I note that others have mentioned this happened to APT in the past and they have said it appeared to be an 'orchestrated campaign'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.