SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thank you Zman. Unbelievable. Could anyone imagine a worse...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Thank you Zman.  Unbelievable.   

Could anyone imagine a worse cause??? --- a stock competition between journalists working for 9 Media (who own smh, afr and the age)---especially when you can now view and link the outcomes of their 'gaming'  or 'aiding' or a'betting' or 'nobbling' or 'whiteanting' reporting of the past week.... and view/compare to actual ASX market data etc from the past week.

Am quite shocked to read it in detail knowing of the negative/damaging consequences to some shareholders and knowing of its negative, disruptive impact on the company during the past week --- and for what purpose---what motive ultimately?

I also viewed the CSPA on Friday 20 Sept 2019 - 15 million buyers. Trading through the day, when I could check, the sell side 'appeared' to be trying to hold the price down to $1 or under.  Monday 23 Sept 2019 is ASX 300 listing for ISX.

Thank you all for your posts above.

retiredyoung - thank you for advising/reminding of the link for others re Report misconduct to ASIC:
    https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/how-to-complain/report-misconduct-to-asic/

I will have some time to read/compile information in detail this week.  I have every intention of posting to ASIC re publically available information and certainly would not be identifying HC (nor individual posters) as a source for smh/afr/om etc.  Except maybe for listing the date and timing of any HC post which mentioned OM and then when others became aware of the OM matter on HC, smh/afr as that information was never made available on OM's website to read or verify or refute.

I did find the smh articles on Thursday 19 Sept and noted the timing of them.  Particularly noted Colin Kruger's statement re contacting ISX for comment----when all would or could have known at that time, JK was most probably in Cyprus (a Banking Day publication).  As if JK had a chance to respond and we do not have proof anyone in ISX or JK was contacted prior to Colin Kruger publishing yet another misleading, misconstrued article.  He, Colin K, like anyone, investor or otherwise, can view all ASX listed company's documents via the ASX announcement's page and as example, only one example, of his misleading reporting, he could have looked up and published the actual revenue for ISX up to June 30.

Sharpiro's article from AFR (midnight?) yesterday, I don't want to read it in detail tonight.  His was inferring a 'technical' problem which had no reference to ISX as it was years' prior to ISX being formed.

Thank you to the other posters (new/old etc) on other threads - many have excellent insight/posts also.  I hope to have the time to read these in more detail soon.

Don't forget - if you do find any articles that ISX should be made aware of, you can email ISX directly - some holders have done so in the past.   That is what I would have done if I had received any of OM's publication/s re ISX.

I hope ISX's lawyer is monitoring afr and smh publications given the reasons many of us now know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.