LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Noticed the short Interest on Bloomberg went from 11m to 3.5m on...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Noticed the short Interest on Bloomberg went from 11m to 3.5m on the 18th ,seems early to report but looks like it had adjusted for the the credit raising allocation. The following day there was around 3m sold between 36-38.5 marked as short trades and little since. This says to me that as we thought there was short selling into the raise of about 10m : 7m before and 3m the day after. So that empahises 2 things :
    stock was pushed down towards the raising price artificially as people expected their allocations,
    and some had more to sell and were keen to get out after getting their final allocation

The good news is volume is low pre and post allocations so the selling pressure maybe a non event unless the markets gets ugly. I also noticed this stock has been reverting off 42, a push through that would break the downtrend channel on a chart which maybe the first technical sign of a turn around. This time last week LVT had around $10m in the bank was 40c with credit raising/funding worries now it has around $60m no worries and should report its best quarterly to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.