LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

MH....when I posted that comment about leaving Aussie investors...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    MH....when I posted that comment about leaving Aussie investors scrambling, it was late at night and I was in a punchy mood. and a bit disillusioned with a tempo of Australian sentiment that seemed to be favoring reining in the rate of growth in order to avoid or minimize the need for a cash raise. I was in the mindset of "Jeezus...if you dont like your own home grown growth companies, then give them to us and we'll fund them" but , thankfully in the morning I was my usual calm, delightful and tactful self. So when I attended the investor presentation I was very nice about Australians......which is a good thing because the management are very Australian and proud of it.

Yes. It is clear from the announcement that the company now has a US institutional investor base. The second indication/clue to US investor participation is that Oppenheimer were co-lead. Blue chip, 130 year old US investment bank with good coverage of tech. No Australian office so they aint there to help with an Australian placing.

We have no connection with LVT other than as shareholders. Regarding the fill? The company announced that investors were scaled back frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.