LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Savvy i dont see been intertwined and co-selling with Microsoft...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Savvy i dont see been intertwined and co-selling with Microsoft as a risk , thats why im here, but everyone has their point of view, and i can see their is another way to look at it There is some risk but rather be with them than against them. Its up to everyones personal assessment.

VMK just touching on 10% share of the Microsoft enterprise customers which was illustrated in the the last Investor Presentation ( Page 18) i thought i might reiterate the figures for everyones' benefit.

Essentially each customer is averaging a spend of $43.6k ARR so LVT currently have about 1000 customers.
    The Microsoft customer base is estimated at 300 000. So far they have 0.33% , a 1/3 of 1% of estimated potential customers.

So for every 1% penetration of Microsoft customers (which is 3000 customers - 1% of 300k) $130m is estimated to be added to the ARR based on an average spend of $43.6k per customer. This average spent per customer has also been increasing too so the average spend could increase.

So if LVT can penetrate

2% of the market ARR would be $260m and LVT worth at 10* ARR $2.6B or about $3 per share.
    5% of the market ARR would be $650m and LVT worth at 10* ARR $6.5B or about $8 per share.
    10% of the market ARR would be $1.3B and LVT worth at 10* ARR $13B or about $16 per share

Obviously thats all else been equal , and a rough guidance but I think it does illustrate the potential of this company , and how far it could grow over time - patience is the key but a 3 year , 5 year, 10 year , 20 year timeframe you could really see your investment grow.
    Of course these considerable risks hence the 40c price but thats up to everyone to decide there own risk/reward scenario.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.