FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Rollacoaster, Re "stop me pitying the trolls." I don't have any...

1. kkw
    7,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    Rollacoaster,

Re "stop me pitying the trolls." I don't have any for any of them. Quite a few of us were in HDR going back before it was taken over by TLW, I remember the scenario was exactly the same. I experienced it first hand then and considering the end result of HDR I think I can safely say now that they are most likely paid posters just on the forum to upset FAR holders.

Paid for by whom, well. that's a hard question to answer; may be by a very patient accumulator (as the case of HDR), could it be WPL's plan B? There is at least one though that I know was genuinely disgruntled with FAR, so he/she sold out and put it in APL, that was just before the big APCL's SP slide.

You can tell who they are after the first couple of posts; I got them all on ignore, but I just wish others won't engage them in their silly arguments.

FAR's silence (not necessarily a bad move) I must say contributed to a lot of these. The announcement on the CNOOC AMI and A2 5 deals came from out of the blue and I feel the next ones on RISC, upgrade and JV agreed figures will be as well. They are now working on the 3Q report, so some news definitely by the end of Oct (as per FAR's track record, probably on the very last day of Oct).

Have a good week end.

KKW

PS
    BTW, I asked CN about progress reports and her answer was that there is no point unless there is something concrete to report. I guess the examples of the CNOOC AMI deal and The Gambia is what she meant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.