GWR 0.00% 8.2¢ gwr group limited

Marx, no one is saying we can't discuss, I'm discussing issues...

1. 1,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Marx, no one is saying we can't discuss, I'm discussing issues here almost every day. Everyone is welcome to discuss. Discussing and actually influencing outcome are two different things. What I mean is that you and I may be vocal on HC, but in actual world we are two little specs of dust. Nothing.

These people didn't embark on the take over on the basis of possible 33%, no serious business man would do it. They paid millions to the best takeover strategists in Australia to plan this. They knew well before all this that they had 51% or close to that at least. I ask you this question: why did these same shareholders form a private company with great privately-owned tenements when those tenements could be transferred to FAS to get GWR merger over the line. The reason is, they can do it without transferring such tenements to FAS. This is why I know the takeover will succeed - because they have more great tenements they can sell/give to FAS if need be. Read my previous posts I even numbered those for you as PO Boxes, plus add the two Joyners FInd Tenements. Discuss this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 222680 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.