GWR 0.00% 8.2¢ gwr group limited

Excellent post Kate, and very reasonable assuptions. I would...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Excellent post Kate, and very reasonable assuptions. I would imagine this takeover has been long in the making. Not the sort of thing you undertake half heartedly. One would imagine that they had their numbers crunched long before undertaking such a venture.

If you take the time to analyze the information on hand. it's pretty obvious that no company would make a costly takeover bid unless they were optimistic of success. I know not all Takeovers end up that way, but when they fail, it's usually because they've misread their numbers or been sold out by someone in their own ranks.

Speaking of which,The thing that puzzles me most is, GWR and FAS have adjoining offices, They have several of the same Directors, and even common friends, you would have to conclude that either Mr Gary Hutchinson was in the know, or everybody else were extremely good at keeping a secret.

I have trouble believing that a secret was so well kept within the doors of GWR, when many of the shareholders on here, from both camps, claim to have prior knowledge of the attempted take over, long before it happened. Surely someone somewhere would have mentioned it to Mr Gary Hutchinson .

So that leaves me with the assumption that Mr Gary Hutchinson did in fact know prior to the current T/O. Was Gary in on the deal? did he change his mind at some time for some reason?

I'm sure there are dozens of possible reasons, but Whatever his motives,one thing you can count on, he'll be acting in his own self interests, not that of the shareholders.

Either people are satisfied with the way GWR is progressing, in which case, why change a winning team.

If people aren't happy with the performance of the GWR board, then surely that has to reflect on Mr Gary Hutchinson's performance, he is after all the head honcho, the buck stops here and all.

I know how I'll be voting, Gary out, Mr Rudd, Mr Wilson and Mr Markopoulos back in. At least those 3 can work together as a team and they share a vision.

I haven't made up my mind on Mr Wedlock yet, he may be of benefit to the board, if he can see the bigger picture. But then I haven't seen any action from him as yet, so it's really too early to make a fair judgement on him. Perhaps he would be more useful once production starts, What sort of salary is he on, and is that an expense we need right now?

Your P.O. boxes were very useful too Kate, it gives a great insight into future plans.

Regards
    Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 222680 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.