GWR 2.53% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

Bear23, Fas don't have to get the money, all it needs is for a...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Bear23, Fas don't have to get the money, all it needs is for a few of it's richer supporters to buy a bigger stake in GWR and then assosiate themselves with FAS. Remember at the end of the day, it's the shareholders who own the company, and it's the shareholders who put up thye cash,

I for instance might decide I want to buy another million shares (hypothetically of course because I don't have that kind of money) a mere $2 - 2.5million, then my rich mates all do the same... before you know it... we've picked up another another 5% of the company. I'm sure you can see the pattern. Of course we'd do it gradually over a couple of months, wouldn't want to upset the SP too much.

Every now and then we'd have to declare our increased holdings, But hey, if you've got enough rich mates, and you keep just below the point where you have to declare it. you could creep up and take the company over before anyone had even got a hint of trouble.

It would be just as easy for me to buy a few 100,000's shares, and then dump them back in at a discount price, in lots of 10 or 20,000 shares. The first time and mums and dad investors see the SP drop, Panic and sell out... then in I move and buy them back up cheap

these are just hypothetical view, and in no way represent my actual holdings or intentions, I'm just highlighting a few ways the stock could be coerced into FAS supporters hands.

FAS mean business, and like it or not, the men behind the scenes aren't the type to give in. They have a grand plan and intend to see it through, hopefully to the betterment of the shareholders.

So you can either get on board, and enjoy the ride, or you can stand fast and hope they don't get to their target. But with 33% already, as well as a whole lot of directors options to be converted, and another 8 months they can drag it out for. I'm pretty convinced they'll make it.

The dreams been years in the making, I for one would like to see that dream fulfilled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.