STO 1.42% $6.92 santos limited

Post-Trading Halt Price, page-121

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I get out of bed and this stuff is still going

First STOR is up for sale at $6 - STO opening price has lifted to $6......

The POO is trading at $45.83 - lots of reports now coming out of the US concerning the shalers really really hurting - Middle East oil projects getting shelved left right and centre - all of Opec except the Saudi's are up in arms - this can only go on for so long - S&P are talking of downgrading the kingdom of Saudi Arabia making money more expensive for them.

Credit Sucks never forecasted the rebound we had - they're always calling this down and as far as write downs that article said ONLY if the poo STAYS down below $50....

Lots of alarmist mumbo jumbo - you can forecast all kinds of things and make by playing with numbers - my mortgage could at times appear in trouble if I was be re-rated every few days based on my daily movements rather than weekly, monthly or indeed yearly....who could expect the poo to stay at $45.83 or lower - basically every oil producing nation is bleeding money - we are going to see S&P downgrades on almost every economy that's based significantly on oil.

The point is - this can't continue like some seem to be suggesting until 2017 or some crap - Hitler invaded Russia for oil - Iraq invaded Kuwait for oil - US had a war with Iraq for oil twice.
    If the most volatile countries on the planet are losing money because of oil then things are running on borrowed time and it seems to me - the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must be very very nervous...

Looking like a good opening for STO so far
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 12/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.100(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $22.47B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.01 $7.02 $6.89 $38.98M 5.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 40697 $6.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.92 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.