PLS 0.00% $3.27 pilbara minerals limited

POST TRADING HALT - WHAT NEXT, page-444

1. 19,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2666
    Geez beisha,

You need to learn to read. Better yet, go through my posts on PLS or any other stocks I have held.

Unlike you, I don't fall for in love, fall for hype or personality of any particular CEO.

Its reason why you are losing money and have lost lots and lots of money. Those penny stocks you hold are going broke - they don't even have money to pay their filing fees; that's how bad the situation is for you.

And you can't sell even if you wanted to, as they have been suspended indefinitely. Soon, they will be kicked out of the ASX.

Remember my warning to you to get out at 19 cents on another stock? LOL.....you are still holding them at 3 cents, whilst I got out at 19 cents. tongue.png

Now, that is the difference between you and me. You are so welded to your position relying on personality of the CEO, and hoping he will make you money, whilst I do my own research and will sell when it no longer fits my investment criteria.

That is something you need to learn, in order to make money.

Go on, go through my posts on PLS and see when I sold out most of my shares in PLS. Its going to make you kick yourself.

Last edited by Cosmoterios: 03/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.846B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $3.30 $3.21 $303.3K 92.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 621 $3.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 2800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.54am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.