PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

POST TRADING HALT - WHAT NEXT, page-464

1. 43,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    You can try the End of year prediction for the SP. It was REALLY one sided and I thought at the time it could be used unofficially as a good contrarian indicator loosely speaking. I follow Simon Moores/Benchmark but what gets me is the positive spin on the demand side of the equation being bottleneck of converter or battery manufacturing capacity. The number of new EV/total motorised sales is still an insignificant amount that relies on Chinese generous subsidies. A poster (sorry can't remember who it was) kindly provided me a link that displays all the Chinese car sales and they have been shrinking the entire 2019! Then I have other diehards ignoring what I see as leading indication that the car industry is not really expanding which require a 'wealth effect' before they pay premium for the privilege of exotic EV.

Who in their right mind will rush out and buy a Hyundai EV at $50K when you could get an extremely comfortable Holden or Toyota in an economy that is zombie like for years now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.