PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

"In your above post you have strategically avoided mention of...

1. 43,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    "In your above post you have strategically avoided mention of Europe and the rest of Asia"
    ===================
    Do you think the BMW and Benz of this world were busy forcing EV down the Chinese throat (market)?

This is my genuine belief and I don't have proof of the strategy. Chinese created the EV market in China because they want to short cut the car manufacturing business from third world sub-standard quality to 1st world ones. They are not very good in machinery tooling for precision engineering. This belongs to German engineering industry then French and flows down to the rest of Europe. They (China) can't compete in the higher end and they can follow the Koreans and organically improve and spend the next 30 years perfecting this craft OR they can create a new market of EV. An electric engine is just that, doesn't matter if the Chinese, Korean, German or French makes them. The technology is in the battery and not the marque on the bonnet! The Spod/LiOh started tapering off as soon as the Chinese decided to tweak their subsidy because various low end manufacturers were 'making money' from subsidy producing Shiete cars (low km capacity) . To encourage EV, they force any foreign manufacturer selling ICE cars in China to sell a portion of EV thereby creating a market. This is my understanding in my conversations with a local living there. Could be BS but it make sense to me.

Sure there will be an EV market and it is so infant right now that it is suffering teething adjusting problems. Remember the dot com rush? Plenty fell away by the way side but Amazon strived to be now a dominant player in this space. It happens in all new pioneering industry. Currently the payment/fin tech sector is the new bubble. Some will fade and others monopolize. Bby formula/Vitamins now has a useby date with the Chinese Govt changing policies.

So the EV is under the full control of the Chinese policies. I am calling the way I see it. I am also keenly waiting for Friday, more so out of curiosity. Currently I can only described the sector as Phucked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.