PLS 5.84% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

PSA partner Dongfeng who manufacture the DS model Citroen and...

1. 2,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 670
    PSA partner Dongfeng who manufacture the DS model Citroen and also Peugeot currently faced with declining sales in anticipation of EVs, in all probability it affects sales worldwide anticipation of EV, so why did the French partner with the Chinese well as a result of the Iraq war PSA lost 25% of their total sales in addition they further realised if they continued to manufacture as a National interest they would most likely be non competitive in an increasingly competitive market where different manufacturers share similar or same components, SO Average Joe I drive a French built last of its breed Citroen with an engine jointly developed with Ford who used a variant in Land rover, Jaguar, and our Ford Territory a 2.7 litre diesel so you see lots of things have changed on the world scene , the Chinese also produce Cummins engines under licence, Gertrag gearboxes and Dana diffs they do a first rate job to specification so please dont make disparaging remarks about things you clearly no very little about, most of your post is diatribe of no value, factually incorrect and all serving to subtly undermine confidence, it will please you to know myself and perhaps many others have long held well researched belief and committment through ownership of shares to EV and the long association PLS will have in providing reliable supply to the Chinese and South Korea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.160(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $8.731B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.90 $2.80 $106.1M 37.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 325534 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 158813 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.