PLS 5.84% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

POST TRADING HALT - WHAT NEXT, page-579

1. 42,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Fair points. I’m actually critically about the cycle. Pls got into this mess not from their incompetence at all. A victim of the timing where Suddenly everyone started production about the same time in a pioneering industry. Then there was the left field Chinese subsidy tweaking, trade war tit for tat and a slowing global growth. This was followed by a collapsing Spod price.

I have said all along there is nothing wrong with the geology and there was a lot of distractive discussion about this IO impurities of which I have no idea between the claimed fact or fiction. Most of all the SP falling off the cliff is the biggest worry because it tends to conspire fiction into facts in a murky conspiracy mix.

It is always debt that is the issue and the sobering experience of not understanding this implications. In fact I also overlooked this important fact until very recently when I did a google at a cursory glance. The rapid fall in SP can now be understood better but remains speculative. Did the bear know about the Posco JV issue or were simply bear trend traders? Were they perhaps aware of the whole external macro and internal opec problems? Again I went back and had a cursory glance at the financials and was amazed to discover negative cash flow continuously. Personally even after all my analysis of which I didn’t really investigate the FA details, I could see it on the chart price trend. This is a sobering experience for me and lessons to not take for granted when investing.

I like one Ni junior but got moderated here, no exposure and for sometime when price trend was bearish their diehards didn’t like what I opined too. Talking and recovering is axrapid way now!

Pls will buy a lot of time now, SP may or may not recover usually until SPP is completed. Again, markets are not predictable and I’ll be looking at the responses out of TH. The next decision is whether to re-balance holder’s exposure from dilution. There are no correct decisions just individual objectives. I too need to claw my loses back here although I was fortunate to diversify and getting some windfall.

So good luck. I wish you well holding PLS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.160(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $8.731B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.90 $2.80 $106.1M 37.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 325534 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 158813 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.