FMG 1.89% $21.49 fortescue ltd

Post US election

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Post US election

All in opinion:
    Can't wait for the US election to be over. Markets I believe will come out of slumber as those negative neds jump off the fence back into equities. Commodities will continue to uptrend LT and IO will begin a new range of 80-60 per tonne. All the negative chatter will slowly begin to sound more upbeat. No different to the prolonged negativity IO investors had to suffer as bearish analysis seem to dominate for years. I expect the exact oppose now. A conservative positive view all the way to the top of the LT bullish trend many years from now.

The decade IO bear bottom has finally passed, this is the time to pounce and snap up cheap quality stocks and assets. It will be slow going but in my eyes this is a new LT bull trend with lots of legs in it supported not only from the fact that (considering inflation over the last 20 years) technically IO could not be sustained at such low prices evident in the multi bottoms last and earlier this year at the peak of all the IO doom and gloom but the fact that fundamentals clearly show IO is back in vogue and supply and demand has balanced already.

Supply has peaked as multinationals focus on profit generation and China now continues to work on its excess domestic supply and demand will keep chugging away as China remains robust with plenty of urbanisation left in the tank along with emerging economies such as India and surrounding Asia only beginning their long urbanisation drive. Throw US's much needed infrastructure upgrades and you have a fundamental basis of improved MT - LT IO demand forecasts. Clear as day to me.
    In opinion, this commodity bull market will be long and exhausting for shorters.

Holding happily to future Aussie super profit companies including FMG, AGO and BCI.
    Our unloved Aussie miners of yesteryear will now be the new darlings of the investment market.
    Good luck holders and happy buying investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.49
Change
-0.415(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $66.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.77 $21.80 $21.34 $147.1M 6.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4022 $21.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.49 4043 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.