OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Post visit, page-32

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Thanks for your great post Jimone. We are fortunate to have your insights after your visit.

“So early days in the underground with a lot yet to be understood by the Geo's, both in the network of the gold veins we are mining at the moment and with what is below the gold veins. The system really does look to be very big as reported and continues further along strike that I thought and the down dip extension is just like they thought back in MP days, deep”

Sound great! Is this all three areas or just intermediate?

“You can see the problem between mining and processing, the plant is pushing mining for high grade, but mining has not had time to develop the drives to give it to them in any quantity as yet. I think they where hoping to be able to deliver more this week depending on how the underground crews go. It is a lot more involved than I though getting access and and mining the intermediate zone. We just need to take a breath and they will get there. I am glad it's not me down there, bloody tough gig in the mine”

Sounds like they had problems with truck initially and now it’s about being harder than they thought to access high grade ore. Is that right?

“There is another area they have only just started working on and have put a very experienced geo in charge of it. I am not to sure what I can say without getting into the poo, so best to wait until the company put a report out to the market then I can add more if I can. I am just a little worried that some might think it is price sensitive and don't want to go there. I don't think it is as the information is already out there in the market from other companies, you just need to know where to look and know how ties it together”

Wow! This sounds very interesting and reminded me of posts by Salt. I think sometimes we forget that even exploration companies can have massive valuations if they get great results. Us retail investors are all about gold/cashflow. Where as majors/institutions are looking for the elephants. I can remember exploration companies having market caps of $500M. And one infamous one having a 5 Billion market cap. Brex?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.