AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Just making a comment as long time holder of a $5000 investment...

1. 168 Posts.
    Just making a comment as long time holder of a $5000 investment in AGS @ 0.20cents share.

My experience in writing to ASIC, local Federal members of Parliament, Federal Ministers etcetera has been a huge disappointment, and I have concluded that we have virtually no recourse over the performance of some Directors, who happily sit on the boards of public companies, with their hands out, year in year out, no matter what the circumstances. The final insult to retail shareholders, who actually buy and pay for the companies shares, are that we are treated like mushrooms. I am particularly frustrated by this "confidentiality", we as shareholders have a right to access this information, so that, we too, can make an informed decision of where to invest and when to "hold", or "sell", as determined by the flow of information, after all most of us are in this to make money.

Just a short period ago, a representative group from the Hot Copper forum met with the EGO board, to get answers in regard to shareholder concerns. Unfortunately these concerns were met with threats that legal action would be taken against anyone defaming or making derogatory comments against members of the Board of Directors, so I urge posters to this website to be mindful of what you write.

Subsequent to the above an EGM was called, unfortunately we were unsuccessful in that first attempt at spilling the Board. However a later attempt to remove the majority of Board members was successful. Unfortunately this process resulted in several shareholders being sued for defamation, and what hurt the most was that the action was funded with Company Funds, the same Company that they held shares in.

It may be worth contacting the Shareholders Association, who are well versed in shareholder discontent , and always seem prepared to help resolve any grievances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.