AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Goodwork Jawdan, like a lot of investors who hope to get rich...

1. 168 Posts.
    Goodwork Jawdan, like a lot of investors who hope to get rich quick, we seem to be attracted to speculative stocks in hope that our dreams will be realised. I could rattle on about some of the dusters I have invested in and lost, however as this was the flagship of Alliance Resources, thought I was on a winner, I mean how much longer would you expect the price of uranium to be depressed. I wonder if people in France and the USA etc, are paying less for their energy consumption, especially since the energy source is cheaper, I think not.

Why would you sell 25% of Beverley 4 mile, unless certain triggers have forced this sale, maybe the Itochu deal or the "confidential settlement", with Q/H over the MD&C court action, no matter what something smells fishy. But to sell this World Class asset of ????m lbs of uranium divided by 25% at the worst time possible, beggars belief.

And to add insult to injury our Directors, who imo have done seemingly f-all for the past 4 years, appear to be still collecting their annual stipend. Anyone know what it's worth and can the Board let us know what chance we have of getting any of the money spent on exploration that is disputed, that they reckon is Q's responsibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.