CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

CT, ptialv and All,IMO I agree I think the reason CNP BNB will...

1. 560 Posts.
    CT, ptialv and All,

IMO I agree I think the reason CNP BNB will be given a life line from the banks is exactly that, the shock waves of sinking them will be so great that they are assuming that the cash will dry up.

Can you image, the banks say no, we're not extending your loan, yep we know you've got cashflow, and you hold choice assets, but stuff you were not extending. The message it will send out to entire market will be extremely negative, even the thought of a company maybe defaulting on a loan may/will cause investors to close out their position. The impact even on the banks sp will not be immune, for holding on to such a liability. I thinking extending will create a win win situation for all parties concerned, even though I said Nay to TP previous question regarding the extension, I have had time to reflect out in the surf. A kind of smell the rose thing.

Hey, even though I wasn't going to I loaded when it was at 0.041 so I feel quietly confident.

Anyway to those long termers, were all a little battle weary, the end is soon 14 more sleeps and will know if this post is rot or not..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.