CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hi Swap, like your warped brain, I suffer the same problem.IP...

1. 385 Posts.
    Hi Swap, like your warped brain, I suffer the same problem.

IP address is your moblie/PDA/computers's DNA, unique to the unit world wide. Usually preassigned for internet usage.

As for the rest of your observations.. Welcome to the human race, this why I don't go to movies any more an AK-47 could lessen the problems a bit.
    I was riding my motorcycle the other morning and sure enough the was a "D.B." texting while driving and the other hand on the wheel had a cigarette in it. And it was peak hour.. Go figure.
    I was at a meeting once and the first words the speaker said was "can every one switch off their mobiles except for Dr's and he promptly demonstrated,, it worked, there were a few minutes of shuffling then he started.

As for farting in a space suit, well, some one did that for the first time and did not realise he farted so he struck a match inside his suit to see what the noise was.... Now you know why the Shuttle does an extra couple of laps of earth before landing. Just in case they might find him. I recon he's where all my accidentally deleted assignments are from 15 years ago.
    As for CNP, I bought more today before the meeting started.

And finally I think the trees in the jungle are so obvious that nobody can see them yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.