TLG 1.69% 60.0¢ talga group ltd

I have been a long time holder of TLG from the time Mark first...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I have been a long time holder of TLG from the time Mark first got into Sweden but have never posted on this stock. I like the story and while the company continues to tick the boxes they promise and meaningfully advance the project I will continue to hold and buy more as the opportunity arises which leads me to estate09.

I have been reviewing the TLG threads and notice that estate09 seems to have a lot of interest in Warwick Grigor. Can you please disclose what your relationship is (if any) to WG, estate09? I ask because a lot of your posts refer to WG and he is no longer relevant to the TLG story. He's getting out, which given his conflict with the Sri Lankan graphite thing he is the chairman of, is a better outcome for TLG shareholders. Yes, there will be short-term pressure while selling continues but it will be irrelevant in 12 months if the company continues to achieve and thats all that I focus on.

One shareholder getting out and moving into the company he is the chairman of is not relevant to the mid- to long-term success of TLG. Those TLG shareholders who want to follow and invest in Sri Lanka are free to do so in which case they should go and peruse the relevant thread. TLG or potential TLG holders can instead focus here on whether the company is achieving the stated goals and is therefore worthy of their investment.

Best Regards

PS: I have posted a one-liner on TLG on 22/10/15.
    Last edited by ajgeo: 11/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.010(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $227.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 62.0¢ 57.0¢ $405.0K 685.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6335 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 59288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.