X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

wolfcreek,I guess some of us here could wax lyrical about the...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    wolfcreek,

I guess some of us here could wax lyrical about the astounding returns on MML over the 2008-2011 time frame.

We could point to dividends paid out. To some of the lowest costs globally. To the remarkably prospective area in which they hold multiple licenses. etc, etc!

However, this is now. They have missed targets, suffered various negative events (fire, earthquake, typhoon, etc) and even the mill commissioning has been impacted by first, failure of the company supplying their consultants and now failure of the SAG mill power components.

So we are, in effect, in a 'wait and see' mode whilst we await the overdue ramp-up towards their targeted 200kozpa rate.

Not surprising therefore that people are cautious and, given the extreme negativity towards gold and gold companies, less inclined to post bullish views.

For myself, I prefer to remain optimistic and take low-price opportunities in proven profitable businesses when they are available - so I have increased my holding considerably.

For me, it comes down to fundamentals and MML has always had that in spades (at least since 2008)!

Whether I am right or wrong will be proved over time. Flooding this or any other bulletin board will not make a blind bit of difference - so I will just post when I feel there is something important or interesting to comment on.

All the best
    CPDLC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.