GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

posters have left , page-12

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Whilst I may not be able to directly fault the announcments I do have to pose the question that if they were absolutely clear then why have so many abandoned GDN?

Because GDN is not a trading stock atm; it is an investment stock or a 'sit & wait' subject to further testing & announcements and those that sold out may wait for a really bad day to find a low re-entry point; but more than likely they are chasing blue sky on other stocks imo! One of the rules demonstrated by PB#2 is buy on the rumour (or potential) and sell on the fact ie; announcement.

"Apparently the annoucements have been entrepreted in a way that has negatively affected SP even though in MHO they are positive - hence my comment - this must mean that the annoucements are unclear and require some additional / better way to inform the investor - positve or negative."

No! It is not the announcements that are unclear, it's what is down there which is unclear; and further testings & announcements will make this a lot more clearer to the market. How much gas is there??? Is it commercial??? What has to be done to make it commercial??? and What is the time frame???

"...so why penalise them with a down SP"

The share price is a true reflection of what the market really thinks.

"...is there something I'm missing here"

Yes - Management did not have a very good record after PB#1 and Investors have loooooong memories imo. In reflection PB#2 has not been without its share of management problems either eg; Placement., and seemingly leaky boat.

Anyways, the above are just a few TP thoughts to throw into the mix; other Golden ones may care to share more comments/opinions here!

Cheers, Pie :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.