GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Debono,www.stockcharts.com is not too bad that comes to mind."It...

1. 1,314 Posts.
    Debono,

www.stockcharts.com is not too bad that comes to mind.

"It is important to remember that the double bottom is an intermediate to long term reversal pattern that will not form in a few days. Even though formation in a few weeks is possible, it is preferable to have at least 4 weeks between lows. Bottoms usually take longer than tops to form and patience can often be a vitue. Give the pattern time to develop and look for the proper clues"

No time to quote books with toddlers hanging of me at the moment, but I will check those volumes you refer to (must admit it was many years ago I read those) and the quotes within the context of the chapter during the long weekend.

Absolutely no argument with those two guru guys you quoted, but not very clear to me (from my experience anyway) why a bottom two-three days (or even a week for that matter) would not be just a bottom.

You could argue again (from my point of view) if two weeks apart is not, but I admit that is getting into border line stuff.

So again you have a point, but so I (still) guess so do I.

Anyway you seem to know your stuff, or at least use the right guys to prove your point!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.