CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Posters, I rang CDU last Thursday (had my spurs hung up again...

1. 74 Posts.
    Posters, I rang CDU last Thursday (had my spurs hung up again for a post on another stock). I Asked the question everyone is talking about:
    1.Has the metallurgy test work finished? Answer: No,It will be released to the market when it is completed.
    2. I asked what is happening with the offtake and the finance Arrangements?
    Answer: Please read the last announcement very carefully.

I then rang my broker and asked him:
    3. why is the CDU price going down?
    Answer: I cant answer that question, because I cant
    think of any valid reason, other than there appears to be a buyer for anyone who wants to sell. It does appear that someone is applying pressure to the price and there could be various answers to the reason. There is nothing in the market that suggests it is a sell stock.
    There is plenty to suggest otherwise.

3 questions three answers from two sources.

No timeframe was put on the timing for the metallurgy testwork completion, but reading the announcement it only referred to the one fraction size of the native copper. The testwork is continuing. Considering this fact and that the previous testwork show 4.37%Cu and this testwork and I was told when I rang that the final testwork was to tweek the recovery methods from the last tests, one could only imagine that it will be around the same results. At least I hope so. I think that everyone knows by now that the native copper was not included in the 18th August results The native copper results have certainly thrown out the discussion about "not being able to recover the native copper" With 99% recovery I think that argument has been put to bed permanently.
    The theory of M & G buying for other groups to launch a bid on CDU are possible, because anything is possible, but if (and that is reading between the lines of the last announcement) usually it?s the smelter or trader that puts up the cash for the offtake agreement, usually takes the placement which would leave M & G left to buy in the market. If this is the case and who knows maybe M & G think that this may happen, it could understand why the pressure is on the stock to try to push down and soak up, push down and soak up. This is only a theory, but if we see an announcement from M & G increasing their holding soon, then the push down and soak up theory will become reality.

We can all theorize on what may be and we can push all types of theories forward.
    There are downrampers and we know that most of them seem to have personal issues with WM as can be seen by the constant attacks on WM and there are the shareholders that believe in the company. To shareholders that trade in the market especially in CDU, I can point out to you after an in-depth and truthful discussion with my broker who explained how the algorithms work.
    1. The software costs $2m.
    2. The clients of the Broker that back up the system have plenty $$$$.
    3. A player in the market with less than $500k cannot compete with these guys.
    4. If you are a person with "no nerve", don't trade.
    5, If you are a person that scares easily, don't trade.
    6. If you are using borrowed money, don't trade.
    So my next question to him was: What am I supposed to do, because I have a little of all of those symptoms and I don't have $500k.
    The answer was: Don't trade. Buy and Hold and do not watch the screen.
    Don't panic. Don't get conned by the algorithms. They are a conning machine and they are black and white and don't take prisoners. They have no conscience, they have no decency, they simply dont care, they are designed for putting fear into a market, because they have the $$$ power to do it.
    Its just a question of how far they have to push a stock down to get the fear into you. They are designed to eventually put fear into you.
    The algorithms, knows that its just a matter of how far they have to push. When the buyback was happening CDU bought back a heap of stock. We all witnessed it and we saw that CDU was fearless and the Algorithms got a multiple of lessons and we all cheered. Unfortunately for some reason the company has not recommenced the buyback.
    So what is the solution how do we get our market back from the algorithms.
    Simple!, Dont sell. The algorithms cant operate without selling.They can buy and sell to themselves and that is part of their software, to make it appear there are actual buyers and sellers, when in fact they are just churning their own stock over and over between them.Of course some traders are in there as well making a quick buck too off the workings of the bots, same deal with them though don't sell hold firm ,
    But what would I know, I'm just a bushy, Miner, worker, not a trader.

Ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.