CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

posters

1. 56,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    IMO, what has to be said is that too many of you are needed to be told what to do or are chasing advice. By chasing one poster on here in particular, who happens to be a serious holder of CVI into the ground, on either side of the fence, would drive most people completely nuts and it appears to me that he is cracking up if he is not making sound business decisions due to his postings on here. Think about it.

As an observer, for me, it looks frightening and a little embarassing for some. On one side their are clear "pshycophants" and on the other side, their are the "phshycopaths". LOL

How about talking about the stock. I never read anything about it - atm, the thread is akin to a Woman's Weekly magazine that prides itself on celebrity gossip, horoscopes and lotto millionaires.

IMO, it is not who is right or wrong (who cares except that person's accountant), it is what information can be shared on any stock that has some relevance that can be discussed that adds value to the decision making process. Their is no HC fund or collective here - you need to do your own research which I fear many are not doing.

Crazy stuff.

Have a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.