TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Posting History, page-11

1. 7,432 Posts.
    no flogit12
    I bought KNL at 35 initally not 50cents. I am looking at averaging down at currently about 26 cents [countback for downtrend reversal] but with current market probably won't/ Understand I have less than $5000 in KNL.
    I also hold TLG similar amount. SER and MTA half that amount. oh I hold AXE at twice that amount at 19cents but that totals about $25000 which is a qtr of my capital and well I'm not 'desperate' for TON to fail,geez you must believe in the Bogey Man.
    I just think the Superpit concept will be trumped by the Boutiques.That Western Supply to endusers will be in 10's of kts not 100's like to the Chinese.
    Why? well that's the quantities the Barbarians [US/Japan/Korea and Europe] import now and what's happening is proposed Import Substitution by west.
    sorry you find my posts long and tedious. I find posts about Graphene breakthrus and the latest on Tesla pretty irrelevant too. Currently I'm finding price predictions unconnected to Market Cap positions pretty 'amateur' even this whole concept of downramper motivation because one holds other shares is very juvenile.

Look if there is any conspiracy going on in Graphite it's that the Chinese are trying to tie up the new supply to import it cheap,value add in China supply their own new industries and export to the Barbarians both Cheap New Tech [ie EV cars] and'or more expensive value added Graphite [say spherical or graphene]

That's what I'm on about not sad and bitter cause I don't hold TON.I've held TON and made more than 150% on my investments cumulatively it's just that I am NOT a long term holder no matter what
    don't believe in the Super Pit concept and do believe the Chinese and the Barbarians payback 'conspiracy'.
    I'm backing the Barbarians because I can't buy Chinese Shares in SOE's!!!

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.