TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Posting History, page-3

1. Don
    297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Yes, Just Observing,
    I understand where you're coming from.

I bought into TON as a bit of of a punt - my rationale was that, after some research, graphite would be found, and that being so close to SYR in the same, I thought, mineralisation system, even if it did not prove to be massive, if things turned out to be 'ordinary' I would not lose a lot.
    Conversely the upside could and should be well worth the risk.
    That was basically my logic.

I am not the sort of person who posts frequently, as I am too busy and don't indulge in ambiguous on line banter, however, I guess that I have been somewhat 'sucked in' to this forum, as I have become increasingly and pleasantly surprised with the fundamentals of this stock, and, because of this, I sometimes find it necessary to present my view in the light of the myriad of moronic commentary we seem to achieve on this thread.
    As a result of over two years of reading this thread, I believe that I have come to know pretty well who's full of it and who's not.
    I don't believe that any individuals' postings are going to make any difference to the SP as not everyone, by any means reads HC, and, if they do, and have a brain, don't place their investment dollars solely on what they read on HC!
    My, to speak personally, comments on this forum have always been an honest opinion, for what it's worth. Never has it been my intention to alter anyone's view to my own ends, and, indeed, if I thought that I would have to be a dill, in my opinion.
    I have no doubt that some cynical down rampers have their individual agendas and as a result have just started to use the 'ignore' facility.
    There is no way known that Pauldola, Captain Morgan and KL are connected even remotely apart from the fact that they,as I, have read and absorbed all announcements for quite a period of time now, have digested the facts and basically through logic and common sense, have come to similar conclusions.
    KL, for instance, could go away and not come back and would have no effect on the SP whatsoever, and so could all the others including myself.
    But, we are all excited about the prospects of TON and express that differently, I guess in line with whoever, inherently we are.
    People are very silly if they do not look at the fundamentals and if they want to understand, but don't, they can call The Company for some clarification, it's not that difficult.
    Unsubstantiated down ramping is in my opinion far more harmful.
    It creates an uncertainty, a definite doubt - like some one who has lived an exemplary life and is struck by a rumour, which creates a doubt that will often go with that person forever. Bad news is more potent than good news in that sense - it's all about creating doubt.
    KL, Pauldola and Captain Morgan and others have my full and considered support as they believe in where this could go, as I do, and they all express their views in their own way.
    This is not going to be a walk in the park with global markets ATM and there will be logistical problems to sort out along they way, but that's just another day in business.
    I remember when it was maintained by posters that we would not be granted the lease on Nicanda Hill and a couple of these people are still plugging away - that's where the 'agendas' lie.
    For me the standout comment of BB's in the last BRR Media were his words to the effect that we could well be the world's largest high grade graphite and Vanandium resource.
    He has not said that before in Australian media.
    Work that one out!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.