TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Posting History, page-8

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    My objectives here are to post Substantiated Facts/links, educated thought, reasoning including articles that include potential positives and negatives of Triton minerals and of the Graphite sector. I am not in anyway experienced in this and don't wish to give anyone reading here any advise.

I first bought into Ton 17/01/2014 at 10.5c and have since bought over twenty parcels including one at 50c. What I can tell you is I am overly willing to learn,research and take things in very quickly and feel that anything I have found or made opinion of maybe of interest to others. I am not willing to invest or risk capital where that said research leads me to an unsuitable risk/reward.

I haven't sold any of my core holding in Ton, I have played tight stop losses with 50k / 100k share parcels on the way down as part of my capital preservation which on the initial run down enabled me to gain a lot of extra free shares by continually buying back in cheaper & getting stopped out again and so on, but more recently I have also bought more further around the 32c mark. I've also been referred to as Wolverhampton's very own Johnnycrash with what I have done/sold to invest what genuinely is a considerable amount of money to myself, further here.
    I feel it is completely wrong that people may have been caught up in some of the scare mongering price predictions, misinterpreted chart waffle, grade interpretation and broker cycles/games that are broadcast here by immoral posters that may as you say work in or within groups to manipulate a living from your average investors and this is the main force behind my continual posting here. I'm in a lucky position to still be well in profit even at today's sp and can assure you I have no other motives in posting here other than a strong researched belief in Triton's graphite/vanadium project and its future sp and value.

I find the best way to reaffirm a belief in an investment is to actually look into what the naysayers write and in doing this here I am yet to find any fact to question my position.

I am not Captain Morgan, he and his family are considerably larger investors in Ton. I'm lucky enough to be able to sell my entire holding if I wanted in Ton and not send any shockwaves about major shareholders selling.

I am not King Louie or his servant, he is a one off and considerably more experienced and comical than me.

atb

Pauldola

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.