in my experience there are 3 types of posters on HC1.those that...

1. ape
    409 Posts.
    in my experience there are 3 types of posters on HC

1.those that can count
    2.and those that can't

the market has always been a den of manipulation right from the first days of trading tulips.

HC is full of people attempting to alter the course of a stock.wooooshka ring a bell anyone ?

Is this different from the broker front running or placing in fake bids/sell orders constantly in a vain attempt to lure the unwary.

Interesting how posts from people are personal nasty and almost like a pack rape when someone disagrees especially on a stock that has done nothing but lose ....eg RRS classic tale of ramping and nothing in the end but despair.
    Rupert downunder was a classic example of how one person controlled the masses of followers like peter pan over the edge of the abyss

Noobs want confirmation of how right they were when they bought that stock that just slowly bleeds not enough to warrant selling because you know it may just go up and then how would you feel...hahahah like a loser , the one thing all market particpants want to avoid...not losses but feeling like a loser.Stick your ego in a drawer somewhere.

The insiders definitely exist on HC ...but who are they -well who really cares.

They will slander the directors like selfsell does relentlessly to tony sage CFE hahahh

selfsell says
    "I would love to be in the office with that cockroach, I would bring in the biggest can of cockroach spray and spray the whole place out and put some quality management in to invest our millions."

maybe sage deserves it but maybe he actually is tony sage downramping his own company.no one would really know

...but why does selfsell still own stock in cfe if he thinks this way ...strange behaviour.

Ultimately T4p is a person who has been around for a while and he is representing how we all feel...apparently we all should feel pretty down and beaten up in a depression...that is those of us who depend on the market for maybe our living or our enjoyment or maybe for friendship and social contact.

this timely post by t4p has reminded us that the market is no place for whiners whingers naggers or in fact anyone who wants to complain about their bad luck or how unfairly they have been treated...because it is even ...everyone is treated the same way.

why complain about directors or the sp ?...I am happy when people post about directors and how poor they are but dont slander be factual and informative...then sell your shares and move on.those that whine and whine and still own the share is a fool.

Personally I think everyone should read this thread if only to realise most people here dont give a rats fatty if you the reader win or lose...they only care if they themselves win or lose.

So finally have a clear intention in your own mind about a stocks future and back yourself...to your benefit or misfortune , so be it. At least then you have only yourself to blame and you can analyse why the hell things went pearshape and improve the next time . Dont blame T4p for his CVI ramping or blatant lies , its your fault you are so easy to cajole.

Price and volume dont lie.

goodluck

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.