LYC 0.65% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Posting on Sat/Sun

1. 5,436 Posts.
    : What pain are you referring to ?

CoalSeamGas Do you realise that there are different kind of ppl in this forum ?

Some are sharks waiting to making a feed out of the little fish in the ocean of the stock market.
    Some have been bitten by what the sharks had to say in the past and, understand what pain feels like,and how mums and dads could be suffering as a consequence of some posters.
    For me i was lucky to wake up to these rogues .I got out at over 30c.
    The pain would be much more if i held to current Price of UNDER 6c.
    Here i am ,sharing with lesser privileged than myself .
    Have i been telling the truth ? or misleading others with my "fancy posts"

Maybe , you are one who believe that by inflicting your own pain on others there would be more losers around and your pain won t feel so bad.
    If you were referring to my posting ,I believe that TWO wrongs don t make a right.
    I have a choice to act like an animal ,dog eat dog , take advantage of others in the best way that i can . Or be a human being .
    "Do unto others as you like others do unto you ".
    The reward is different. I feel i got my reward when i sold LYC to buy a better one already,

Now tell us more about your tactics ,role in the forum>

Hope you spare few seconds to think about what i said ,when you are trying to sleep .
  2. 5,436 Posts.
    tietz I feel that one should look at the big picture "Shameless shorter "

There are retailers that are shorting as you put it. They are harmless.They are taking equal risk as going long.
    There are BIG BOYS ,who are privileged with ALL information at their finger tips.
    They can afford to sell some shares at a loss to bring price down or vice verse.

They are the main worry for the retailers because these Big Boys can beat the retailer which ever way they go .Short or long.
    So get it right. Understand what is happening.

Where does Bank of America stand in all this?
    Was the recent purchase of share aimed to help Lynas out of trouble ?
    Think about IT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.11
Change
-0.040(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $3.681M 599.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 25738 $6.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 3970 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.