WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

There seems to be a significant lack of appreciation for how...

1. 170 Posts.
    There seems to be a significant lack of appreciation for how cheap this stock is.

There's clearly a big seller in the market, but the selling is very controlled. This is not a bad news dump at all costs kind of selling.

The EXT offer closes on 25 Sept, so if people are selling to fund this, then it's likely to stop next week, early next week at the latest (considering settlement is 3 days).

As we have seen many times before with numerous other stocks, these situations can turn very quickly. When they are $1 or $2, I'd be kicking myself for wanting to wait for 10c. Reality is, over the next 3 months, the risk is significantly to the upside. If you are wondering why, look at the Hanson Westhouse report titled - All eyes on Marenica. Page 8 and 9 in particular demonstrate how undervalued WME is.

The stock might continue to come under more pressure, but whether that will be reflected in lower prices than yesterday is yet to be seen.

Once it runs, it will run very hard. Smart money is slowly accumulating and thinking medium term - not worrying about trying to make 2c trading this stock. It's not that kind of beast because it is generally so illiquid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.