LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Is that right? Even if you are long, this bullshit doesn't...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    Is that right? Even if you are long, this bullshit doesn't justify the "longs" looking at a red portfolio. If someone put in $100,000 for arguments sake and today it was worth $50,000, your trying to say it doesn't matter cause they are long? Well yes, it does matter. People don't live forever and some would probably like to enjoy their money instead of wishing their days away while waiting for these jokers to call an end to their "game"! The only thing that justifies all this shit over the last year especially would have been, 1. A GFC2 had hit, or 2. If Lyc had told Malaysia where to have shoved it when they caught a whiff of their crap to come. Then, yeah, I wouldn't care if I was sitting on a 80% percent loss! But to say these high flying hippie idiots are holding everyone to ransom, no ........ chance! As for that "thing/human", whatever it is, she hit a raw nerve using the term "foreigners" in her tweet. Would love for her to come to Australia somewhere along the lines so I could hold up my picket saying "go home you foreigner"!!! She got shit for brains! Anyway, yeah, i'm pissed off. It's not about the money as such for me, but I can't tolerate stupidity and the fact we are being made fools of as "Australians".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.