CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

posts from stock house

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    This from stock house:

"The bright side ?

Selling @ loss to offset gains elswhere,for some anyway.

If Borrowdale takes property over by payment defaults, I wonder is there a common thread of ownership from executives and spouse?

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/t.cpt/coalspur-mines-limited#3Ccq6ysuJlLeQBlk.99"

Don't know if this is possible?

Come July, I suppose, we will know... A plausible scenario- The company uses it's money now to get permits and approvals- by June I would say... Project go - by July, no finance - project in care and maintenance mode... Eig / HP convert loans to equity at 4-5 c.... Take asset over from all us shareholders....

Still continuing with the plausible scenario-
    If a rights issue happens it is going to happen at the lowest stock value and it is unlikely any non HP shareholders take this up.... The money raised will be a few million to keep the project on ice.... Come September coal prices are going to increase back towards $95... HP will raise more money - and kick off construction in 2015 (possibly even sell the asset at 2011 prices)..

In the meantime we insignificant shareholders have been watered down completely...

The above is not based on any fact- merely a plausible scenario to consider.

.??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.