DSE 3.87% $2.95 dropsuite limited

I don't blame management for,,1, sticking to their overall...

1. 621 Posts.

I don't blame management for,,

1, sticking to their overall plans annonced late 2007 early 2008
    2 not announcing drilling and aeromag results in isolation or until the geos have fully assessed, and I say I light of what the the previous very good announcements have done to the share price to date, ie very little
    3 working toward a holistic approach ie JORC, investor presentations etc Hong Kong presence etc as it is this that will deliver IMO, especially as it seems the current market has ignored the current 500,000 odd ozs of gold in its current valuation of EXM
    4 why risk another isolated announcement when the market is so freakish to what has been all positive news ESPECIALLY the statement by Alex on BRR in regards to WHEN we mine not IF
    5 MULTIPLE HIGH GRADE PODS
    6 PAST MANAGEMENT IS NOT CURRENT MANAGEMENT please correct me if I'm wrong here

yep I hold as I can't find any negatives to reflect the current SP and all results have been POSITIVE and if the company is to be built on gold resources imagine the value if you add teh copper in the same ground to mined concurrently with the gold and the iron ore component

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.95
Change
0.110(3.87%)
Mkt cap ! $206.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.95 $2.74 $125.8K 44.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 862 $2.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 26557 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.