KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

posts, page-5

1. 1,069 Posts.
    Personally I'm just waiting for Sales to tell me how rich I'm going to be any day now.

According to this post the roo must be about to go nuts.

re: the future (sales) 17/6/2011

Not much tax loss selling this month for holders of KRL as 98% of holders must be in profit now at these or even lower prices. Forget the "games" we are seeing in the buying and selling of KRL these last few days.

Should see 23c to 25c soon with roadshows, press articles, broker reports all happening over the next couple of weeks.

A few good announcements of coal production & sales the Roo will be "Jumping" into July in the high 20's low 30's

Cheers
    Sales

... or maybe it already happened and I missed it...

re: the bet (sales) 15/6/2011

Hi Estate,
    What great news with our bet. We are both winners with the holdings we have of the Roo.
    I reckon we may see a lot higher SP by end of June the way this buying is going.
    I am recommending a show buy today....

What will these roadshows bring us next week???? 23c/26c

Cheers
    Sales

...anyway I'm looking forward to August. 33 cents at least by sales' accounts... No wonder there's so little posting. Everyone's too excited.

re: the future (sales) 18/6/2011

Gee Rotto what can I find for you by looking into my "crystal ball".
    My conservative estimates below from my C.B. are for during each month......

June 23c to 25c ...... roadshow, editorials
    July 28c to 33c ...... sales up date,1/4 report out
    August 33c to 37c ...... insto's looking around
    Sept. 35c to 40c ...... coals sales up date
    Oct. 45c to 50c ...... coals sales up date, 1/4 report
    Nov. 50c to 60c ...... coals sales up date

Dec/Jan will see mining in near full production at each of it's 3 producing Coal mines bringing in regular income from the sales of 3 producing mines. Shipping coal up the river and by road if need be for the continuance of supply which is to KRL income $'s
    With all this happening I think KRL will be a take over target at 85c to 95c before December 2011

If I am wrong & not taken over by Bayan then.......

Feb 2012 around 80c to 95c

July 2012 around $ 1.50 to $2.00

Cheers Sales

Personally I don't expect to ever see 30 cents for this stock. For my own part I'll jump if we get to 22 cents and quite possibly before so I'm sure I'll never see 30 cents. I saw a rather concerning projection this morning on a business program (think it might have been last night's Lateline Business) that coal burning for power generation could be completely eliminated in the next 30 years. They had it at about 50% of power generation by 2025 and only the advancement of carbon capture technology (that apparently many are sceptical about) can save it from being completely phased on by about 2040. My point is, what's the point in buying a resource with 100 years of low grade coal supply if it's going to be worthless in 20-30 years? I'm just hoping that there's enough short term interest in coal to get this up high enough for a decent exit.

If this gets to a dollar by any Xmas (short of a consolidation) I'll gladly donate a bottle of fine red for the celebration. Oh one catch. You'll have to pick it up from Nannook who's apparently cellaring it for me (for the last 18 months).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.