RGT 0.00% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

pot stock, page-29

1. 9,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Great news following what have been said during the webinar recently, with some recapping interesting facts:

(1) Our existing Slovenia production facility can produce a maximum 5k prescriptions of CannEpill per month.

(2) The company is selling 1.4k+ prescriptions at November. The break even when 2k per month is achieved. I reckon by Q1 of 2020 we would be in the break even stage.

(3) We are running clinical trials, hence not allow to marketing products directly until trials completed to obtain the marketing authority permit. Only rely on MD clinic’s referrals for their products atm. The recent HPRA’s approval from Ireland will soon allow direct products marketing in Europe.

(4) The Maltese production facility will commence construction next year, costing $15-$20mil, and will be funded next year !

(5) MGC is a best value of the MM stocks, unlike CAN which is in big trouble due to $85mil short of funding to complete their $130mil production facility in Mildura VIC.

(6) I reckon we’ll see MXC return to the 5c supporting levels in the early 2020.

Great buying under 4c atm.
    GLTA holders.
    Last edited by ML173: 13/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.