DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Potash back in Favour, page-96

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    This is potentially a very good project in the right industry but....... there will be ample opportunity in at least the next year to come onboard, Full funding hasn't been secured yet and they are still in talks with the banks about additional funding and expect to come back to the market so a future CR can't be ruled out which may not be great news for the share price. It's a wait and see for me as I'd prefer to invest elsewhere in the next 6-12 months and then come onboard based on their progress to plan. I can't see the share price suddenly taking off in the near term.

What I do like about the project is that they are starting to progress with the physical infrastructure & how they have investigated & looked to have succeeded in reducing operating costs is something they should be congratulated for. They also provide ample updates to investors and management appear passionate about the project.

Let's see if the first SOP is being loaded onto a ship for export by the end of 2022 or sooner, let's hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.