RWD 0.00% 2.7¢ reward minerals ltd

I agree with you there yellowcake, MAK and RWD are the clear...

1. 5,331 Posts.
    I agree with you there yellowcake, MAK and RWD are the clear leaders, but like every other commodity that has boomed so far there has been specs that have risen from no-where and mulitplied their shareprice significantly, it will be interesting to see how things stand in the agricultural sector in 12-18 months.

And given the currently booming prices for phosphate/potash, there will be no shortage of money flowing into the sector looking for the next big thing.

Just take iron ore as a prime example it started with BHP,RIO,CVRD,FMG. Then the smart money bought up MMX,MIS and then companies like BRM,UMC,TLM and finally the real specs ACS,MDX,FDL etc. The people that made the most from the iron ore boom were the ones to indentify the boom early and pick up stock such as BRM,UMC early in anticipation of the money washing through the sector.

Potash/Phosphate is no different it is the herd mentality, it started with IPL, then we had MAK and RWD and soon it will flow into the more spec plays.

As you were saying yellowcake taking trading positions in the specs early may provide some healthy returns. There are always risks involved but the rewards could be massive.

In the specs look for nearology to existing deposits, or mothballed projects shelved due to low commodity prices at the time, these are likely to provide the biggest returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117860 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 34990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.